A simple plugin that adds a full width widget region above the default, columnised Storefront footer widget area. Customise the display by adding a background image and tweaking colors via the Customizer.
This plugin requires the Storefront theme to be installed.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Configure the display in the Customizer (look for the ‘Footer Bar’ section).
I installed the plugin but cannot see the footer bar
This plugin will only work with the Storefront theme.
Contributors & Developers
“Storefront Footer Bar” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
“Storefront Footer Bar” has been translated into 2 locales. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Translate “Storefront Footer Bar” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
1.0.4 – 12.10.2018
- Fix – Do not set the background-image property when no background image is defined. Kudos @bobbingwide.
1.0.3 – 03.04.2016
- Fix – Defaults not being set on activation.
1.0.2 – 03.03.2016
- Tweak – Code tidy up and tweaked how defaults are set.
1.0.1 – 06.23.2015
- Fix – Storefront install prompt no longer installs a child theme.
1.0.0 – 04.01.2015